Today I made zucchini bread because I've been getting a lot of zucchini from my garden. I used a new recipe and it's definitely the best recipe so far! I got the recipe here but altered it a bit.
- I used regular white sugar because I have no idea what sucanat is
- 3 extremely well packed cups of grated zucchini instead of 2.5 (seriously..I have a lot of zucchini)
- I didn't use applesauce, but I added about 1/4 cup of light syrup (not maple syrup, just light pancake syrup)
- I added about 1/4-1/2 cup of fat free milk
- I used 3 cups of white whole wheat flour and no pastry flour
- I added about 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips!