Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3/11 hats in 2011!

I finished the flapper hat.  I'm not excited because I don't really like.  I also finished the chalk bag and I love it!  

First the hat...


I really loved this pattern when I first saw it online.  In fact, it's one of the first patterns I favorite'd on Ravelry.  But my yarn choice did not mesh well with the intended design.  I don't know what I'm going to do with it now, maybe my parents can figure out someone who wants it?

Second the chalk bag...




This bag is going to be used!  In fact, I'm going climbing tomorrow and it'll make its debut.  All of the adjustments and picking at the pattern were so worth it.  I'm going to cast on another for Craig soon, I got the yarn he wanted today.  I'm pretty excited for these!

Third the cats...

My cats are little camera hogs.  Well Rivers is, Eli not so much.  Here is a picture of both of them being adorable and after the jump you can see a whole lot of adorable if you should choose to!

Happy week everyone!







ISN'T HE CUTE?!

No comments: