Friday, January 21, 2011

hermione hat!

I've gotten a little bored of making hexagons so I took a break and casted on the Hermione Cable and Eyelet hat that I linked in my New Year's post.  This hat is the first thing I've knit in probably 3 or four years but after a quick flip through Stitch n' Bitch, I remembered everything.  The yarn is Debbie Stoller's Stitch Nation Alpaca Love.  I really love this yarn, I'm glad I chose it!

This hat is the January KAL for 11 hats in 2011!  It'll be my 1 of 11.  


Here's a little unfinished hoop I stitched up a few months ago and haven't gotten around to finishing.  Having a full time job is making me extremely lazy!



And now, I feel awful.  I felt awful last night, I felt pretty awful today at work and I feel bad now.  So I'll spend my weekend making my hat and watching this little gem that my Mom got me for Christmas:

Happy weekend!

No comments: