Monday, May 30, 2011

crushing!

I had such a good Memorial Day weekend.  Probably the best one I've had ever because it's the first time I've actually done something.  Spent Saturday in Philly, Sunday at the beach and today climbing Governor Stable.  Being outside so much leaves little time for creating anything but hopefully I'll finish up my Mom's present soon.  

Last week I made pretty epic cupcakes to take climbing! 






Lime cupcakes.  The lime ones ended up being this radioactive tennis ball green that looks pretty cool.  In my opinion, they were much better than the Cookies and Cream but not everyone agreed with that.

And now for some climbing pictures.  Today was an open climb day which means we only had to pay $10 for a day pass and we could climb for however long we wanted.  It's actually the first time I've climbed outdoors and was it hell on my hands.  

Finishing an easy V0.

Kyle climbing a v3.

Jared finishing a V1 (I think...)

Traversing.

Epically high and scary V0.

Craig sending a slopey top out.

This problem ripped my finger tips apart.  Gah.


Hopefully there will be another open climb day soon!


No comments: