- My mom got the doctor to FINALLY prescribe me something to help with my hives.
- I finished sewing all my Halloween rectangles, am going to start pressing them today and cutting triangles tomorrow!
- I learned that going to Wegman's is absolutely out of the question unless I want to spend all of my money. That store is too much for my discipline. Yesterday I got Country Pumpkin Granola and Pumpkin seeds and have been snacking on them all day.
- Spent entirely too much money at the Clymb. For anyone who'd like an invite, here you go! If you're unfamiliar with the site, it's a an outdoorsy website that majorly discounts products for limited time. The brands and items usually change every few days and are typically discounted 50-60%.
- I made Cucumber Cups Stuffed with Spicy Crab! This recipe was super easy and very good, although not very spicy. For those who like spicier foods, I'd add extra hot sauce, I could barely taste it when I used the amount suggested!
|Picture by http://domesticfits.blog.com|