Wednesday, November 16, 2011

yesterday i...

Yesterday I was fairly productive.  In list form (I'm all about lists lately, not sure why):

  • My mom got the doctor to FINALLY prescribe me something to help with my hives.
  • I finished sewing all my Halloween rectangles, am going to start pressing them today and cutting triangles tomorrow!
  • I learned that going to Wegman's is absolutely out of the question unless I want to spend all of my money.  That store is too much for my discipline.  Yesterday I got Country Pumpkin Granola and Pumpkin seeds and have been snacking on them all day.
  • Spent entirely too much money at the Clymb.  For anyone who'd like an invite, here you go!  If you're unfamiliar with the site, it's a an outdoorsy website that majorly discounts products for limited time.  The brands and items usually change every few days and are typically discounted 50-60%.
  • I made Cucumber Cups Stuffed with Spicy Crab!  This recipe was super easy and very good, although not very spicy.  For those who like spicier foods, I'd add extra hot sauce, I could barely taste it when I used the amount suggested!

Picture by http://domesticfits.blog.com

No comments: